Interactive Performance Manager (IPM) is a sophisticated solution for improving staff performance through self-coaching, individual sessions with a business coach, and training based on actual on-the-job performance.
In addition to individual development IPM enables increased knowledge management, improves quality of customer service operations while creating cross-sales opportunities and increasing satisfaction levels both internally and externally.
IPM is a rules-driven system, guiding employees and their coaches based on performance and agreed development and training goals. Rules are customizable and can be adapted to any organization or objective within a team. Involving team members directly in their performance management raises staff engagement leading to higher satisfaction and lower staff churn.
• On-going performance monitoring and process improvement
• Improved knowledge and skills
• Increased revenue from cross sales and up sales
• Higher customer loyalty thanks to optimal service performance
• Improved quality – encouraging relevant and correct procedures
• Lower cost per contact due to improved performance
• Improved effectiveness of coaching actions due to facts-based coaching suggestions