Our team keeps growing and we are looking for a new addition to our Kyiv office – A/S 400 developer.
Do you feel that you have what it takes? Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of focus include the maintenance of current AS400 system and applications, and developing and implementing IT projects.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of information system projects.
- Maintenance of existing information system software.
- Define application problems by working with associates, and evaluate procedures and processes.
- Develop problem solutions by analyzing data and determining appropriate actions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years as a Programmer/Analyst on the IBM iSeries (AS/400) system
- Extensive experience with RPG III, IV ILE, SQL Programming
- Experience with IBM MQ series, rpg, cobol is a plus
- Good understanding XML, iDocs and other Data Exchange Technologies
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience in IBM Power Systems (iSeries, AS/400) environments.
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and quickly develop solutions.
- Willing to travel
- Very competitive salary
- Fast-paced working environment
- Ability to be creative and realize new ideas
- Working with international team and international clients
- International business travel (to Belgium)
- Flexible working hours