Machine Learning Consultant
Are you an ambitious, business-minded Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate, interested in IT, robotics and business processes?
Love big data and machine learning?
We are looking for you!
If you want to be part of our great team and find out more – please send your CV Marked: Machine Learning Consultant to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Danish company with multiple projects within IT and finance is looking for several Machine Learning Consultants. You will be working on building actuarial models and on analyzing and optimizing data to perfect the automation of business processes.
Due to a strategic importance of the project, you will be working directly with the CEO and the NEWTECH Director.
We are willing to consider candidates who are working in actuarial, statistical science and willing to enrich their experience with Machine Learning techniques as well as Machine Learning Specialists.
You must possess the following skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Statistics or related technical field
- Strong knowledge of programming language used in manipulating large datasets (SAS, Python, R, SQL or other)
- Ability to apply advanced statistical and machine learning techniques and methodologies to solve practical business issues
- Professional experience building, implementing and/or maintaining predictive models on large datasets
- Exposure to actuarial modeling experience preferred
- Fluency in English
What we can offer you:
- Individual career planning
- Ability to learn new skills and advance your career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fast-paced working environment
- Working with a fast-growing international team with international clients
- Opportunity for business travel